Monday, March 10, 2008

Goddam pack of wankers

I am so pissed off right now. So pissed off.

The studio is in the process of a revamp. So I come in this morning and workmen have been in all weekend. Here's a partial list of what I've found -

A box of my cds has been stood on, breaking the cases.
A painting on canvas has some kind of industrial strength glue all over it.
A rare and pretty priceless movie poster has been torn.
Mr.Potatohead is in pieces (okay, he's used to that).
And to top it all off, my workspace is smaller than ever.

Did they think the painting was a collaborative effort and it needed more white? What the hell does it take to be careful?

5 comments:

Andy Latham said...

Christ!

There's really not much more I can say about that! It wasn't a canvas you had made was it?

Bitter Animator said...

The painting was painted by someone very close to me. It's a one of a kind.

Andy Latham said...

Well that makes it even worse! I'd try and find the guy who damaged it and castrate him!

Toole said...

can you file a complaint or something with your boss that seems completely unacceptable for contracts to do.

Bitter Animator said...

Yeah, I threw an official tantrum about it to our producer this morning and got responses that might actually be quite funny if I wasn't so furious about the whole thing.

Andy, I have certainly had similar thoughts. I've spent most of the day wallowing in my rage. I really don't get how people could be so careless.